News & Events
Join Us on Wednesday, September 22, 2021 at 10am on Zoom for NCJAR’s FREE Webinar on Understanding Diversity, Inclusion and Bias presented by Leotis Sanders, Chief, Office of Civil Rights and Diversity Programs NJ Transit. REGISTER NOW
Racial and Ethnic Diversity is the Hallmark of today’s Real Estate Market, strengthen your understanding with this unique perspective from subject expert, Leotis Sanders. Improving the diversity in business improves and supports one’s ideals, but what may not be realized is how it improves the bottom line.
Register & Attend to Learn:
- An Overview of DEI – Diversity, Equity and Inclusion and the Business Case
- What is the “Business Case” for Realtors®
- Connecting Bias to Microaggressions
- Approaches to Manage Microaggressions
Followed by a Question & Answer Session
Make a Lasting Impression With Your Listing Presentation
A leave behind your clients can really get behind
Sell yourself and your skills!
In this 45 minute webinar, you’ll gain the skills necessary to put together a winning listing presentation, by:
- Helping your sellers digest information in a way that helps them make better decisions
- Interpreting data and identifying trends
- Exploring RPR’s two CMA tools sdqto guide you in preparing a complete listing packet
Follow the Code: Contractual Relationships
Make reasonable efforts to explain the nature and disclose the specific terms of a contractual relationship that is being established prior to it being agreed to.
Explain listings, representation agreements, purchase agreements and leases. It’s easy to send documents electronically and never pick up the phone or set up a zoom meeting to explain them to your client or customer before they sign it. Assuming they have read it and understand it could lead to a possible violation of Articles 1 & 9.
NCJAR’s Real Estate Magnetic Calendars are a great way to reach your prospects Year-Round! Attach your business card to the top & make a year-round impression with your customers. NCJAR’s Real Estate Agent Magnetic Calendars are an important investment in your realty business!
INCLUDES FREE ENVELOPES!!!
ALL CALENDARS ARE 100% AMERICAN MADE!!
The White House recently announced additional measures to help struggling homeowners avoid foreclosure as they exit forbearance, including loan modifications and payment reductions. Borrowers with federally backed mortgages can lock in lower interest rates and extend the length of their mortgages. For borrowers who can’t resume their monthly mortgage, HUD will offer lenders the ability to provide all eligible borrowers with a 25% principal and interest reduction.
- Single Family Closed Sales were up 5.3 percent to 2,971.
- Townhouse-Condo Closed Sales were up 27.4 percent to 684.
- Adult Communities Closed Sales were up 72.7 percent to 76.
- Single Family Median Sales Price increased 22.1 percent to $525,000.
- Townhouse-Condo Median Sales Price increased 14.9 percent to $324,000.
- Adult Communities Median Sales Price increased 4.1 percent to $384,000.
Government Affairs is a critical component of our Association. However, the local level is where most issues begin. Below are the most recent local issues tracking report featuring agenda items and ordinances that are being considered by the governing bodies in NCJAR’s service area that could impact real estate, homeownership, or private property rights.
Please let us know if you become aware of local issues that need our attention or support? We have many tools and resources to ensure we can be at the forefront before issues become problems.
Our goal is to maintain a healthy real estate environment for our members and the consumer.
REALTOR® Safety Webinar: Avoiding REALTOR® Danger Zones – September 15, 2021
September is REALTOR® Safety Month, and with the ups and downs of the last year, the importance of keeping safety at the forefront of your mind is clear.
Join former police officer and 35-year REALTOR® veteran, Janet Judd, as she details why safety matters and how implementing safety best practices is not only good for you, but ultimately good for your business.
Drill Down & Zone In with RPR Property Searches - September 15, 2021
As an RPR® user with an expert understanding of the local market, you have the power to analyze and manage a platform of unparalleled data to the extent that no other search mechanism offers. In fact, no other real estate data sharing website offers side-by-side, listing vs. public record comparisons like RPR.
Join this webinar to learn how to navigate RPR’s extensive search options to find just what you and your clients need.
- How to drill down using RPR’s advanced search options
- Searching neighborhoods and schools (and create related reports)
- Use Market Activity resources to keep your pulse on the market
- Use mapping tools to hone in on an area by looking at things like points of interest, school boundaries and drive times
ABC's of RPR – September 14, 2021
When considering adoption of a new business tool, new and seasoned REALTORS® want to know “what will it do for me and how will it help my business?”
Join this webinar to gain a basic understanding of how to use RPR’s dynamic data and best-in-class tools to help attract, retain and lead clients to the closing table.
Join this free webinar to learn how to:
- Quickly conduct property searches
- Prepare for listing presentations
- Generate CMAs
- Efficiently prospect neighborhoods
- Share reports via email, text or on social media
- And so much more!
Keys to Homeownership Virtual Seminar
The road to homeownership can be overwhelming—what's the first step, how much money do you need, what types of loans are there?
The road may be long but the destination of your dream home is achievable. Hear from professionals in the home buying process give tips and tricks on how to achieve the goal of homeownership. We will help you get from here to home.