A minimum donation of $100 to the REALTORS® Political Action Committee (RPAC) earns one credit towards the NJ Realtors® Circle of Excellence Sales Award®. NCJAR must receive the donation by 5pm on Friday, September 29, 2017 to be eligible for the reward credit.
This is a Guaranteed Unit!
Personal Check Contribution Instructions
- Personal Checks Only - NO CASH
- Cannot write check for someone else
- Checks must NOT be altered in any way -NO marks or changes.
- Make Checks Payable to RPAC.
- Drop Checks Off to your local board office by 5pm on 9/29/17.
- 910 Mt Kemble Ave, Morristown, NJ
- 375 Broad Street, Bloomfield, NJ 07003
- 767 Central Ave, Westfield, NJ 07090
Online Contribution Instructions at www.njrealtor.com
- To support RPAC, click on the Member Login tab located in the upper right corner of the page. Once logged in, select “My Account” from the drop down menu. Members will be re-routed to the ‘My Account Information’ page and can click on the ‘Invest in RPAC Online’ button to contribute.
Contributions are not deductible for income tax purposes. Contributions to RPAC are voluntary and are used for political purposes. You may contribute more or less than the suggested amount. You may refuse to contribute without reprisal and the National Association of REALTORS® or any of its state associations or local boards will not favor or disfavor any member because of the amount contributed. 70% of each contribution is used by RPAC of New Jersey to support state and local political candidates. Until RPAC of New Jersey reaches its RPAC goal, 30% is sent to National RPAC to support federal candidates and is charged against your limits under 2 U.S.C. 441a; after RPAC of New Jersey reaches its RPAC goal it may elect to retain your entire contribution for use in supporting state and local candidates.