RPR’s powerful CMA tools are helping REALTORS® across the country educate and impress clients.
In this class, we’ll review how to use the Realtors Valuation Model® (RVM®) to get a quick estimate of a property’s value. From there, we’ll dive into additional RPR pricing tools to help you create an in-depth valuation of any property.
We’ll show you how to:
- Apply your local market intelligence to refine a value with adjustments
- Subtract value for needed home improvements or add value for completed improvements
- Use RPR ‘slider bars’ to further adjust a property’s value based on market and home conditions
- Adjust the ‘weight’ of comps so you can judge which should be considered more
- Demonstrate how to lead clients through the intricacies of market realities with easy-to-understand facts and graphics
- Create an RPR Seller’s Report and a Valuation Workbook that show off your market expertise
Tuesday, May 17th at 2:00PM ET