Failure to complete all CE & Qualifying Questionnaire prior to May 31st will result in a $200 penalty! In order to renew your NJ Real Estate License, you must complete the following steps.
- Complete NJ CE Requirements Prior to May 31st.
- Verify your CE Credits are Reported Accurately to (2019-2021 Cycle) PSI.
- NJ Real Estate CE Tracking System
- Verify that your profile states “REQUIREMENTS MET”.
- Complete your Online Questionnaire
If you do not complete the steps above, your Broker of Record WILL NOT be able to submit your real estate license for renewal and your real estate license will expire June 30th.