There are two requirement deadlines at this time that involve Ethics.
- National Association of Realtors® Ethics Requirement – 12/31/21
- 2.5 Hours Every Three Years
- Current Cycle: January 1, 2019 to December 31, 2021
- Future Cycle: January 1, 2022 to December 31, 2024
- NJ Real Estate Commission CE Requirement – 4/30/2021
- 2 Ethics CE Credits - Every Two Years
- Current Cycle: July 1, 2019 to June 30, 2021
- Future Cycle: July 1, 2021 to June 30, 2023
If you take the Code of Ethics with NCJAR, we will apply your completion of the ethics course to both your NAR profile and to PSI for the NJCE requirement.