NEWLY LICENSED AGENTS:
- Once your license is active with the New Jersey Real Estate Commission (NJREC) and you have a license number, you may fax your membership application to any of our Board offices and sign up to become a member of NCJAR and GSMLS. Please make sure your applications are signed by your Broker or Office Manager before faxing application.
- After joining the GSMLS, you will receive an email within 24-48 hours with your GSMLS Agent ID# and instructions to pay their participation fee and sign up for their mandatory computer class.
- Supra eKey can be issued at any one of our board offices within 24 to 48 hours of registration, and after paying the participation fee with the GSMLS.
- Supra eKey Registration (Hours Monday – Friday 9:00am-4:00pm)
- Keys will NOT be issued on the day of Orientation
TRANSFER TO NEW BROKER:
- Reminder: The GSMLS must be notified of this transfer and their form can be found below. This form must be signed by. We will then sign and forward it directly to the GSMLS for you.
TERMINATING AN AGENT:
- Once the agent has left the office, the Broker must terminate the agent on the NJREC’s website. Once this process is complete, the broker must send NCJAR a copy of our Termination Form accompanied by the NJREC’S inactive receipt to any of our Board offices.
- To open a new office, the broker must bring a copy of their active NJREC license along with a copy of the office license showing the new office name. Those documents along with NCJAR/GSMLS’s application and $150 new office fee can be brought into any one of our Board offices to sign the new company up.
- Affiliate membership is $300 annually. This membership is prorated quarterly. To apply as a new Affiliate, complete the Affiliate Member Application with payment information. You can then fax or mail this form to any of our NCJAR Board offices Attn: Membership.
- Affiliate members are welcome to enjoy NCJAR’s seminars, social events, sponsor a “Knowledge & Network” breakfast or event, join our Affiliate committee and attend monthly meetings, display their brochures in our Board offices, etc. Please visit the Affiliate Member Benefits Page to see what NCJAR has to offer you!