The New Jersey Referral Network, LLC (NJRN) a wholly owned subsidiary of the North Central Jersey Association of REALTORS® offers agents, who no longer wish to work full-time in real estate, but wish to earn commissions, the opportunity to do so. Agents may change their license from active Salesperson to Referral, and place their license in the NJRN. This enables agents to utilize their license and earn commissions by simply placing referrals through the NJRN.
2021 NJRN DUES
There are two ways to pay the annual fee of $125:
- Go to https://rjrsecure.com/lfro/
- Log in: Your email address
- Password: njrn2021
Make check Payable to: NJRN, 910 Mt. Kemble Avenue, Morristown, NJ 07960
Avoid the $25.00 late fee by making payment by January 1, 2021. If we do not receive payment for your annual membership fee by March 1, 2021, we will assume you no longer wish to be a member of the NJRN and will inactivate your license with the New Jersey Real Estate Commission.
Change your status to Referral and join NJRN
- Have your present Broker of Record inactivate your license online with the NJREC.
- Fill out New Member Packet and email or mail back to Morristown address below.
- Pay $200.00 (see charges below) to the New Jersey Referral Network or pay by Credit Card using form in packet.
- Real Estate Commission’s transfer fee of $25.00 and change your license type to “Referral” of $50.00.
- Membership dues for the New Jersey Referral Network of $125.00
If you have any questions or need further assistance, please call us right away and we’ll be glad to assist you. We look forward to helping you with all your future referral needs.
Gary Large, Broker of Record
Phone (973) 425-0189