1. How do I verify my credits have been reported to the REC?
The CE process is totally automated and available for licensees to check their own records by going to the PSI online CE tracking system. Here you can check for approved CE Providers, Courses, and verify your recorded credit hours. A link to this system and instructions on how to navigate the site are available on the Department’s Continuing Education page. If you are having trouble logging into the PSI site, please contact PSI directly by clicking the “Support” tab located in the “log in” area of the PSI Welcome screen or call 877-526-6833.
2. When will the continuing education requirement begin?
The NJREC licensing cycle begins on July 1, 2021 to June 30, 2023. All licensees must complete 12 credit hours of CE in specific categories. Please click below for details.
Online Licensing Services
3. What are the CE requirements?
- 1 hour - FAIR HOUSING & NJ LAW AGAINST DISCRIMINATION
- 2 hours - ETHICS
- 3 hours - CORE
- 6 hours - ELECTIVES: A mix, or all of the same, of any of the following four CE types: ELECTIVES or ETHICS or CORE or FAIR HOUSING
12 hours TOTAL
- ETHICS IS an acceptable substitute for CORE and ELECTIVES, but CORE and ELECTIVES IS NOT an acceptable substitute for ETHICS.
- ETHICS, FAIR HOUSING and CORE ARE acceptable to use instead of ELECTIVES.
- Any Salesperson Referral changing licensing types is required to complete the CE all in CORE or ETHIC topics ONLY (SEE CHART)