The VA Lunch and Learn (M)
One of the most important and valuable benefits our military personnel receive is mortgage assistance through the VA Home Loan program. Guaranteed by the US Department of Veterans Affairs, VA loans have several advantages that other financing options do not – advantages that have helped generations of Americans achieve the dream of homeownership.
• No down payment (unless the purchase price exceeds the reasonable value of the property)
• Competitive interest rates
• No private mortgage insurance
• Ability to finance the funding fee
• Assistance to borrowers in default due to temporary financial difficulties
VA loans are available to active-duty personnel, veterans, Reservist/National Guard members, and some surviving spouses. Learn if you qualify for the VA Home Loan program.
|Event Date||06-18-2018 12:00 pm|
|Event End Date||06-18-2018 1:00 pm|