Virtual: REALTOR® SAFETY - 3 Core
Working in real estate means working with many people in a variety of locations and online. While focusing on finding the best real estate opportunities for your clients, you need to keep an eye on the risks of doing business.
Real Estate Safety Matters: Safe Business = Smart Business, is a three-hour course brought to you by the National Association of REALTORS® and the REALTOR® Safety Program.
Learn how you can easily keep business risks low while increasing opportunities for growth by:
- Realizing your exposure to risk.
- Following safety best practices when showing property, conducting an open house, working in the office, and driving alone or with clients or customers.
- Learn how to quickly assess a potentially dangerous situation and take appropriate action.
- Safeguard your own and your clients’ personal data, as well as practice prudent use of social media and mobile phone technology.
- Encourage all agents and employees to follow safety best practices and company safety policies.
REALTOR® Safety Month Special $10
|Event Date||09-17-2021 9:00 am|
|Event End Date||09-17-2021 12:00 pm|
|Provider Reference Number||P0447783|
|Course Reference Number||C20161710|
|Instructor Reference Number||I7816248|