Virtual: CIPS: Europe & International Real Estate - 6 Elective
Europe & International Real Estate is a one-day course that counts as one of three elective courses required to earn the Certified International Property Specialist (CIPS) designation. It introduces real estate professionals to the basic skills and knowledge necessary to facilitate international transactions with European clients, and is designed to benefit both experienced real estate professionals as well as those just getting started.
- Discuss the social, economic, political, and geographical characteristics of major European countries.
- Discuss the history, purpose, and economic impact of the European Union.
- Identify important characteristics of certain European real estate markets including influential laws, business culture attributes and real estate/ brokerage practices.
- Assess opportunities in certain European markets by evaluating significant investment patterns, investor profiles and real estate activity.
- Identify ways to develop a business network and start or enhance an international practice with European clients or properties.
For more information on the CIPS Designation application, please go to www.nar.realtor/global/cips.
|Event Date||11-29-2021 8:30 am|
|Event End Date||11-29-2021 5:00 pm|
|Course Reference Number||C20201352|
|Credit Hours||6 Elective|