CRS 201: Listing Strategies for the Residential Specialist
The quality of an individual’s listing skills can give him or her a strong competitive edge. Only those professionals who learn proven listing strategies will win over the client and increase their conversion rate. Listing Strategies provides students with the important skills necessary to conduct successful listing presentations, price a home to sell, close the transaction and market and promote effectively. This course takes participants through an actual listing presentation that helps them understand the key steps in this process and create a system for success.
Upon the successful completion of this course, you will be able to:
- Understand sellers’ needs and motivations to provide effective guidance and counseling
- Conduct an effective listing presentation
- Handle seller resistance, concerns, complaints and objections to close effectively
- Communicate effectively and consistently with sellers to provide the best service possible
- Utilize a marketing plan and adapt marketing principles to your listings
Individuals who take this course will earn 16 CRS Education course credits toward the CRS Designation.
8 Elective NJ CE Credits
About RRC The Residential Real Estate Council is the largest not-for-profit affiliate of the National Association of REALTORS®. We are a professional network of over 30,000 residential real estate professionals, and we provide the industry’s best education, resources and networking opportunities. RRC also awards the Certified Residential Specialist® (CRS) Designation to top-producing REALTORS® who have met specific requirements related to experience, transactions and education.
|Event Date||05-16-2019 9:00 am|
|Event End Date||05-17-2019 5:00 pm|
|Instructor Reference Number||Gee Dunsten|